Turkey - Iran Gamble - 21 Mar to 22 Apr 1915

21 Mar 1915: I'm taking a huge gamble here because Iran my decide to join the Entente if I declare war on them. Anyway the first step is to Justify War Goal. The objective of course is to seize their oil fields.
Now I have to move troops to their border - 7th Army first.
Then 1st Army.
I changed the colour so they look different to 7th Army.
24 Mar 1915: 2nd Army's current orders are deleted next.
26 Mar 1915: I assign them all to 1st Army Group and off they go.
So, Pahlavi. We have a date on 12 Sep 1915!
02 Apr 1915: I order the Armoured Corps to Mosul.
11 Apr 1915: The objectives of each Army.
No new advances in the north of Italy.
Wow! In Belgium the Germans have received an almighty kick in the crutch!
No change in Russia's north....
....and little fighting in the south. I assign a fully trained Reserve Division to 4th Army.
7th Army receives another division.
No change in Dalmatia either. Belgium is stealing the show at the moment.
12 Apr 1915: The technology Mustard Gas has been researched.
I select Heavy Industry II next - ahead of time!
I transfer 1st and 2nd Scout Plane Wings further east to Nejd.
13 Apr 1915: Next I transfer 1st and 2nd Airship Wings from Albania to Nejd.
19 Apr 1915: I also move OE Task Force 2 to Nejd.
22 Apr 1915: Another new submarine is assigned to OE Task Force 3.
So far so good. Nobody has guaranteed the independence of Iran. Belgium is a surprise but there is nothing certain in war. 

Comments