Turkey - The Road to War - 21 Jun to 12 Sep 1915

21 Jun 1915: I add the new MF to Armoured Car production,
I need to adjust my imports. I cancel my Oil import from Romania....
....and import it from Austria-Hungary instead.
29 Jun 1915: I plan the construction of MF's in Aleppo and Erzurum.
Also CF's in Mosul and Lebanon.
06 Jul 1915: The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk is signed (in 1915!).
My Naval Production. The Seaplane Tender has been completed so I redistribute the 4 Dockyards. I'm planning to produce only 4 Light Cruiser IIIs. Hopefully a Light Cruiser IV will be available by then.
I transfer 3 new and trained ships to OE Task Force 3.
08 Jul 1915: I've found my new Seaplane Tender and place it in OE Task Force 4 (Training).
Finally I start building Seaplane I's.
09 Jul 1915: My Focus Construction Effort III has been completed....
....and I want to start on Extra Research Slot but I have to wait until 01 Jan 1916. I should have read the small print. I choose Armament Effort instead.
20 Jul 1915: The map of Eastern Europe has changed. Lithuania has reappeared as a German puppet.
North of Lithuania is the United Baltic Duchy. Also a German puppet.
There are two pockets of Entente troops which are refusing to surrender; a total of 33 divisions incl. a Japanese division!
An independent Ukraine has also appeared. In the far north there is also Finland.
Here is a map showing the new countries. Note that the German incursion into northern France has been defeated.
23 Jul 1915: Information for the people.
08 Aug 1915: With all the troops returning from Russia it is now unlikely that Italy will ever capture Ljubljana.
13 Aug 1915: The Germans have returned! Why on earth did the French leave Dunkerque unprotected?
19 Aug 1915: Massive German reinforcements have been received through the Netherlands with more on the way.
The Entente forces in southern Dalmatia are also under pressure. At least they have a port to escape the pocket. British troops can also enter Ottoman territory.
21 Aug 1915: My technology Heavy Industry II has been researched.
I select Destroyer IV next.
21 Aug 1915: I place the two Reserve divisions in 3rd Army....
....then transfer two experienced Infantry divisions to 2nd Army.
05 Sep 1915: On the eve of the war only the artillery shortage is a problem.
12 Sep 1915: The go-ahead to declare war has arrived and we are ready.
That ends this post. We are now poised to invade Iran which of course a gamble but there are British troops in Ottoman territory which means they can't declare war on us. A good sign. 

Comments