Turkey - Post-Conflict Activities - 14 Nov to 16 Nov 1915

14 Nov 1915: The resistance level in Morava is higher as expected but within acceptable limits.
Now I don't understand that. The Central Powers have knocked Russia out of the conflict and they've also cleaned up in Dalmatia and now they are losing?
Good, I have lot of factories with more being constructed.
One loses a lot of equipment fighting wars but nothing that can't be replaced.
The British have been rehearsing Dieppe and will lose here too.
My Manpower is low but I can't complain. The Navy and Airforce need little manpower so I can expand them easily.
Now we are 6th (Russia is missing) and leaving Italy way behind.
Our Diplomatic screen for Iran (or what is left of it).
I plan increase the infrastructure in the 3 new provinces. It will give me 3 more Oil.
I decide to disband 7th Scout Plane Wing.
I start Lend Lease to Iran mainly to get the junk off my books but also to lower their will to want independence.
I deploy two Fighter Wings to Albania....
....and an Airship Wing to Istanbul.
Finally I cancel the production of the Scout Plane and reorganize my priorities. Before....
....and after.
15 Nov 1915: of course they accepted,
The Germans are still bogged down in Belgium.
I deploy the 6h Fighter Wing to Erzurum.
16 Nov 1915: The Olympic Committee is really considering holding the Games in Berlin next year???

 

Comments