Turkey - From Upgrades to Espionage - 01 Dec to 25 Dec 1915

01 Dec 1915: My Seaplane Tender has its full compliment of aircraft so I assign it and the new Light Cruiser III to OE Task Force III.
02 Dec 1915: A lot of my imports have disappeared so I order Steel from Germany, 
Rubber from the UK....
....and Aluminium from Germany.
03 Dec 1915: I organize a military parade in Albania to celebrate our Iranian victory.
05 Dec 1915: A more detailed view of my Infantry Equipment stockpile.
The resistance levels in the Near East and part of my Production schedule.
I plan the construction of Dockyards in Trabzon and Mersin.
I disband 3rd Scout Plane Wing.
My Seaplane Tender needs a shakedown so I designate Hejaz as the Home Port of OE Task Force 3....
....and order it to patrol the Red Sea.
06 Dec 1915: The Seaplane Wing is assigned to Pilot Exercises. You can't do that in port.
14 Dec 1915: I start Lend Leasing Scout Planes and Infantry Equipment to Belgium.
19 Dec 1915: I see no change in the military situation.
21 Dec 1915: My Military Intelligence Agency Rooke is created.
23 Dec 1915: The Germans are indeed mounting an offensive from Mulhouse. French forces in Nancy are also under attack so they can't disengage and support their colleagues south of them.
I add some convoys to the Belgian Lend Lease.
The Belgians are looking to create a Benelux Alliance.
25 Dec 1915: I start deploying the 7th Fighter Wing to Northern Epirus.
That ends this post. Slowly I shall expand the Rooke and start manipulating states in Europe. The German offensive at the southern end of the French frontline could become very important.
 

Comments