Turkey - Goodbye Belgium, Hello Zeppelin - 13 Feb to 21 Feb 1915

13 Feb 1915: I've changed the priority from Reinforcements to Upgrades (top-left).
14 Feb 1915: The world's first strategic bombing campaign begins.
17 Feb 1915: Oh well. Belgian divisions disappear but foreign troops remain in place.
18 Feb 1915: German forces neglected to occupy Namur so the Entente have recaptured the city.
I see no changes here - maybe more Central Power divisions.
5th Cavalry Division has finished training....
....and another veteran Cavalry division is converted to an Armoured Car Division....
....then assigned to the Armoured Corps.
I add a Military Factory to armoured car production.
Resistance in Morava is now at 11%. Very stubborn people!
Another submarine is assigned to OE Task Force 3.
I decide to put all the capital ships in its own fleet.
That makes a total of 10 ships in Osmanli Donanmasi.
My Airship Wings need training.
Two more in Albania.
19 Feb 1915: The Focus Patriotic Fervour has completed.
My goal is an Extra Research Slot so I choose Infrastructure Effort III.
21 Feb 1915: My Construction queue and the next MF arrives in 22 days.
Sitzkrieg in lower Dalmatia.
In Belgium Namur has changed hands again. Transports from France and German are clashing off Gent.
The war is now going 9% in favour to the Central Powers.
In Russia neither side has enough troops to start an offensive....
....and Belgium's exit from the war won't change that.
That end's this post, folks. Until next time. 

Comments