Turkey - War Preparations - 18 Apr to 14 Jun 1917

18 Apr 1917: Mexicans begin the attack on Guadalajara while my 2 divisions fight off counterattacks.
23 Apr 1917: We are now in the battle and its going as expected.
24 Apr 1917: Meanwhile in Arabia I transfer 1st and 2nd Airship Wings from Nejd to Hejaz.
I start constructing a level 3 airbase in Asir....
....and upgrading the port in Yemen from level 1 to level 3.
03 May 1917: I ship 6th Army from Macedonia to Crete, its 1st leg of the journey to Yemen. The Armoured Corps is already in Heraklion....
....so I order it to Yemen.
13 May 1917: I now order 6th Army from Crete to Yemen.
I disband 6th and 1st Scout Plane Wings so that valuable supplies aren't wasted on them.
The attack on Guadalajara is gaining momentum.
14 May 1917: The Early Bomber I has completed research.
I select the Air Doctrine Bomb Sighting and spend 100 Air XP to accelerate the research.
16 May 1917: After more than 10 months of research the Bergius Process is available for the synthetic production of Oil.
24 May 1917: I now select Flamethrower I to give our Army divisions +12% breakthrough. (A 1918 technology.)
27 May 1917: My current Research projects and the Battle of Guadalajara continues to our advantage.
10 Jun 1917: I plan the amphibious assaults on Eritrea.
11 Jun 1917: The Chemical Warfare Focus has been completed.... 
....and I select Flexible Navy next.
I transfer 2 Fighter Wings and an Airship Wing to the new Airbase in Asir.
14 Jun 1917: The research on the Army Doctrine Armoured Warfare has completed.
I commence research on War of Movement next.
My current Research projects.
OE Task Force 3 is patrolling the Red Sea so that its second Fighter Wing can train on Abyssinia's front doorstep!
In Constantinople I deploy 2nd Heavy Tank Brigade and place it in training.
The fully-trained 1st Heavy Tank Brigade is assigned to the Armoured Corps and shipped to Crete.
The preparations for the war on Abyssinia are progressing and we possibly have the most modern equipped Army in the world. They are definitely confident of victory. Our Mexico Expedition Force, MEF, is also doing fine.
 

Comments