Turkey - Balkan Surprise - 08 Jan to 05 Feb 1915

08 Jan 1915: Another Mk III Submarine has completed training and is assigned to OE Task Force 3 in Palestine.
The Alpine Front. Note that a few Central Power divisions are marching westwards to the Western Front.
I start importing Aluminium from Austria-Hungary and on....
....09 Jan 1915 I reduce the amount of Steel imported from them.
10 Jan 1915: The Germans are holding their positions around Luxembourg.
12 Jan 1915: Here is why. Eupen is heavily fortified. The other positions have trenches but no forts.
14 Jan 1915: A fully-trained Mk III Destroyer is assigned to OE Task Force 3.
My Naval Production - several ships will be completed soon.
I introduce the Promises of Peace policy to increase stability.
The Russians are conducting an amphibious assault. One division is already ashore and the next 2 will arrive in a couple of hours.
18 Jan 1915: The first Russian division has moved inland and is attacking a division SE of it which is being attacked from the SE too. Also I have adjusted my army production by moving an MF from Infantry Equipment to Support Equipment.
A closer view of the battle.
25 Jan 1915: The single A-H division has now been reinforced and because the Russians have no access to a Port they must be running out of supplies.
I plan to construct a Civilian Factory in South Serbia.
29 Jan 1915: I have received a new Reserve Division and place it in training.
6th Army in Morava is now fully-trained.
03 Feb 1915: The technology Early Artillery Upgrade I has been fully researched....
....and these are the benefits.
I choose to research Mustard Gas next.
My current research projects.
05 Feb 1915: The massive Russian front from the Baltic Sea to the Caucasus. 
That could be a breakthrough in the centre.
I count 12 French divisions helping Russia defend the front.
Very close to the Caspian Sea.
Finally the Caucasus Front and again I count 12 French divisions.
The Russian assault has been defeated and only one division appears to have escaped.
I've decided that the next Military Factory goes to Armoured Car production.
Finally the Belgium-Luxembourg Front appears to be stable.
Not much change here. What stands out is that the Strength of the Central Powers has dropped from 60 to 56.
That concludes this post. I'm glad that the Empire is neutral! Until next time.

Comments