Turkey - Mexico and Russia - 01 Sep to 09 Nov 1916

01 Sep 1916: I want to refit my four Protected Cruiser IIs. I add Armour, add a 2nd main turret and upgrade the Anti-Aircraft guns. Not exactly a pocket battleship but it will blow a light cruiser out of the water.
I place them in the naval production queue.
04 Sep 1915: The Focus Naval Gun Effort has completed....
....and NO, they are not ready. Not while Italy could become a problem.
I choose Dreadnought Effort as my next Focus.
05 Sep 1916: No peace for Russia!
The Russian Empire will be very difficult to defend. Another mess to stay out of.
06 Sep 1916: We are having no effect so far.
At least they are receiving the Lend Lease.
09 Sep 1916: Good to see that the Mexicans are supporting our offensive.
30 Sep 1916: I cancel Armoured Car II production. An attrition reserve of 373 vehicles should be enough.
I begin deploying the 11th Fighter Wing in Plovdiv.
02 Oct 1916: I initiate Pilot Exercises.
18 Oct 1916: We've gained another state from the opposition - now the next one is contested.
19 Oct 1916: I decide to improve diplomatic relations with the Russian Empire.
I improve relations with Mexico too.
31 Oct 1916: Research has finished on Motorized Ambulance.
I select the Doctrine Heavy Tank Support next.
03 Nov 1916: I cancel the import of Aluminium from France.
I create a Cryptology Department in Rooke.
07 Nov 1916: The Trench Mortar I is now available for my troops.
I select Early Bomber I for the Airforce.
My current Research projects. Crossing that river is tough obstacle and the constant counter-attacks has caused one of my divisions to retire.
09 Nov 1916: Back into the fray, guys. This is the only river we have to cross.
That ends this post and we another victory in Mexico! Until soon...- 

Comments