Turkey - Plan B in Mexico - 06 Jul to 24 Aug 1916

06 Jul 1916: Plan B is to attack westwards along the coast. There are only 2 divisions defending and the terrain is better. Also Communication System has been researched.
I select the Bergius Process next. We shall need more oil in the future.
Finally I add the new Dockyard to Destroyer IV production.
20 Jul 1916: I cancel the Lend Lease to Iran.
It's not that we are short on Field Guns but not all units have the Krupp 76.2mm gun yet.
I add an extra Infantry battalion and a Field Gun battalion to the Heavy Armoured division template....
....and start recruiting for it. Four divisions are planned.
I cancel the Airship I production because I have 4 Airship wings each with 50 Airships plus 11 attrition reserve. I shall research Airship II if necessary.
I deploy the 5 Piyade Tümeni early and place them in training.
22 Jul 1916: Meanwhile in Mexico Plan B is looking great. Six Mexican divisions have joined the party.
28 Jul 1916: The New Infantry Helmet has arrived....
....and I select Trench Mortar I next.
My current Research projects.
02 Aug 1916: A breakthrough is imminent.
06 Aug 1916: Done. Now the next state is under attack. My ultimate objective is to capture Guadalajara.
18 Aug 1916: We are making good progress.
20 Aug 1916: The research on Field Hospital II has finished.
I select Early Light Machinegun next. I am constantly increasing the quality of my Infantry.
My Research projects and the offensive in Mexico.
24 Aug 1916: The Maschinenpistole 18/1 has arrived....
....and I select Motorized Ambulance next.
The new Infantry weapon is placed in production replacing the old rifle.
The new weapon requires more Steel so I import it from Austria-Hungary.
Plan B is progressing well and the Infantry upgrades are on track. Until next time.

Comments