Turkey - Italy's Alpine Front - 21 Feb to 21 Mar 1915

21 Feb 1915: My 4th Army is now fully-trained after upgrading the Reserve Divisions.
Their locations in Turkey.
26 Feb 1915: Another new submarine is added to OE Task force 3,
My logistics are looking good.
01 Mar 1915: I spend 100 PP upgrading Epirus....
....and I plan the construction of a CF there.
05 Mar 1915: I am satisfied with my Fuel situation but a long-term fix is required.
My Manpower isn't optimal but my hands are tied.
Movement in northern Italy. Their forces have advanced to the gates of Ljubljana.
The Italians are also attacking towards Innsbruck.
08 Mar 1915: Research has finished on the Army Doctrine Mobile Position.
It is time to initiate a new programme to create a modern Turkish Army. This is the Tank research chart.
I choose to research Tank Prototype.
My current Research projects.
The Germans are on the offensive in Belgium and have reached the French border near Lille.
I deploy the 6th Cavalry Division early....
....then cancel further recruitment of this line. Six Armoured Car divisions is enough.
The new division is placed in training.
09 Mar 1915: My Naval Production....
....and my current fleets and where they are deployed.
15 Mar 1915: I assign a new MF to armoured car production.
16 Mar 1915: No change in the Stalingrad sector of the Russian Front....
....but on the Baltic sector the Russians are asleep! The Germans have left a huge hole in the line but despite superior numbers the Ruskies are not advancing. Not the way to win the war, guys!
21 Mar 1915: The Italians have retaken the region east of Trieste and are closing in on Ljubljana from two sides.
Not much change except that the Entente has gained a new member - Japan.
That ends this post and we see the Central Powers possibly losing some of their advantage. The entry of Japan into the conflict means that Britain and France don't need to worry about their colonies in the Far East.

Comments