Turkey - Europe at War (III) - 10 Apr to 06 May 1916

10 Apr 1916: A new Destroyer III is added to OE Task Force 1.
I decide to refit the Mesüdiye to the Mk.3 standard.
14 April 1916: My Naval Production.
I disband 8th Scout Plane Wing as part of my Airforce modernization....
....and start deploying 8th Fighter Wing in Thessaly.
20 Apr 1916: I select Underground Mining II for research.
27 Apr 1916: The French situation is hopeless. It's a question of time when they capitulate.
My next National Focus is Dockyard Expansion II. I've been neglecting my Navy too much.
All those forces in Belgium would be of better use in the south.
My Heavy Armoured Division template looks pathetic. I'll need to fix that later.
29 Apr 1916: The technology Improved Mechanical Computing has finished research.
The British have landed in southern Dalmatia - another Dieppe? Good to see that I now have a surplus of Armoured Cars.
I select Communication System as my next research project.
30 Apr 1916: The new British expedition - at least they have a port so they can evacuate when necessary.
The "front" in southern France.
03 May 1916: Well that is a surprise!
It looks like the war has ended.
Just to make sure. The Entente has been defeated in less than 2 years. Quite a feat!
Scumbag Serbia has been recreated as a puppet of Austria-Hungary.
I don't need to import Oil from Austria-Hungary any more so I cancel it.
I cancel my Aluminium import too.
05 May 1916: I start constructing a level 3 airbase in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
06 May 1916: The war is now officially over following of the 2nd Treaty of Frankfurt.
Since I didn't lose the war either the huge Ottoman Empire is still intact.
 

Comments