Turkey - Mexico and Russia (II) - 13 Feb to 13 Apr 1917

13 Feb 1917: Mehmed V justifies the war preparations.
Another new Submarine III is assigned to OE Task Force 1.
The 12th and 13th Fighter Wings are deployed to Hejaz air base,
The war goal justification is set for 30 Aug 1917.
21 Feb 1917: The Doctrine Heavy Tank Support has been researched.
I assign the new MF to Infantry Equipment production. We have a lot of old rifles to replace.
I now start researching Armoured Warfare and spend 100 Army XP to speed things up.
02 Mar 1917: Will we cross over the river this time?
04 Mar 1917: Research has finished on Pre-Dreadnought II....
....and I immediately commence research on Dreadnought I.
My current Research projects and the attack in Mexico is gaining momentum.
09 Mar 1917: Mehmed V calls for war.
I send half of 1st Army to Jeddah because I can only launch one amphibious from each port.
10 Mar 1917: The attack is progressing well. I have good feeling this time.
18 Mar 1917: Breakthrough. We are finally over that river and looks like we shall storm through the next line of defence.
25 Mar 1917: The Opposition has added a second division to its defences which slowed our advance.
02 Apr 1917: We are advancing again with enemy no in front of us. The Focus Aviation Effort II has been completed.
I select Chemical Warfare Focus next. 
Plan B is looking good.
03 Apr 1917: Russia again. Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia have broken away from Soviet Russia and are at war. The problem is they have no troops!
13 Apr 1917: We have advanced to the next river line where we shall dig in. Next stop is the city Guadalajara.
I assign four new ships including a Light Cruiser III to OE Task Force 1.
I commence construction of a Fuel Silo in Asir.
I order OE Task Force 1 to Hejaz....
....and transfer 2 Mountain Divisions from 2nd Army to 6th Army.
Successes in Mexico and a hopeless war on our border with Soviet Russia. There's nothing I can do to help the 3 breakaway states. 

Comments