Turkey - Post -Conflict Redeployment - 06 Nov to 27 Nov 1917

06 Nov 1917: I assign the victorious 1st Army to the Sinai Front in Palestine.
I check the Resistance Levels in former Iran.... 
....and in the Balkans. Every state is at 0%. Well that is a surprise!
I ask Abyssinia for garrison help....
...and 07 Nov 1917 they offer 70.74K Manpower. Very generous.
I cancel the Lend Lease to Mexico. I will put together a new package later.
I order the OE Battle Fleet 1 to Istanbul.
The OE Task Force 3 is ordered to Asmara, Eritrea....
....and OE Task Force 1 is moved to Hejaz.
I plan increasing the port in Eritrea to level 5.
I shall build the Airbase in Ethiopia to level 10.
11 Nov 1917: I create Army East Africa from half of 6th Army and assign the remaining 4 divisions to 1st Army. I will garrison Ottoman East Africa.
16 Nov 1917: I rearrange my Production by placing more emphasis on Early Bombers and Infantry Equipment.
I deploy 15th and 17th Fighter Wings to Bursa where they will undergo training.
18 Nov 1917: I deploy 2nd Bomber Wing to Plovdiv.
In Mexico the Opposition is now only leading by 28%, down from 50%.
Mexico has lost a state NW of Guadalajara.
27 Nov 1917: Our popularity in Europe....
....and here is my Trade screen.
In Europe we are still #1 but only because of our strong Airforce.
That is all for this post. I haven't yet decided my next move. Consolidation is probably the best course of action. I shall probably support Mexico again. Until soon.
 

Comments