Turkey - Lobbying the New Europe - 06 May to 19 May 1916

06 May 1916: The biggest changes are the arrival of Soviet Russia and the disappearance of the Entente. The victorious Central Powers still exists of course and both have gained territory. The only nation with a real bad opinion of the Ottoman Empire is Italy so I'll start my charm offensive there. 
08 May 1916: The Doctrine Deep Defence has finished....
....and I select to research New Infantry Helmet next.
10 May 1916: The Doctrine High Seas Fleet has been researched.
I choose to research Field Hospital II next.
Two more new ships are assigned to OE Task Force 1 at Antalya.
I begin deploying the 9th Fighter Wing to Plav.
19 May 1916: I need more Aluminium so I import it from Germany.
This shows clearly the gains in France and Italy. This will create strife in the future.
The German gains in Africa are enormous with Britain and France losing colonies.
We are still the #2 power in the world but I imagine that others will catch up soon. What is the USA doing with 307 divisions?
Italy has no Airforce!
Here is my Airforce. The 200 Scout Planes are being withdrawn.
The 6th Fighter Wing at Erzurum needs pilot training....
....while the 9th Scout Plane Wing is disbanded.
I also disband the 5th Scout Plane Wing at Epirus.
I plan increasing the Infrastructure in Morava to obtain more Steel and Timber.
The same in Albania but there is no Steel..
I begin improving relations with Austria-Hungary, Germany, France, Britain and Romania.
A summary of my "bribes".
This a continuation of Post-Conflict adjustments. I'm still looking for an overseas adventure but most countries are European colonies or puppets. 

Comments