Turkey - Crisis in France - 05 Mar to 10 Apr 1916

05 Mar 1916: Little or no change in Belgium.
07 Mar 1916: The pocket east of Nancy is gone and north of Besancon only one division defending the frontline.
Still precarious east Trieste.
I cancel the Seaplane I production. 30 aircraft attrition reserve is more than enough.
I create a variant of my Heavy Tank....
then place it in production.
I go to Germany for more Steel.
09 Mar 1916: I plan the construction of a CF in Albania.
I send the United Baltic Front some Lend Lease items.
17 Mar 1916: Yep! The Germans exploited that weakness in the French defences. The road to Paris is wide open!
My Naval Production....
....and I send another submarine to OE Task Force 3.
The Seaplanes are fully-trained so I order the Task Force to Hejaz.
I upgrade the Jabal Shammar Army to a Reserve division.
24 Mar 1916: This works sometimes in WW2. I send one of my new Heavy Tanks to Germany.
The German advance has almost reached Paris. There is now no chance of containing this unless the Central Powers run out of reserves.
27 Mar 1916: Great! The Germans want to licence produce something.
28 Mar 1916: That's one way of gaining an extra CF.
29 Mar 1916: I'll try it with Austria-Hungary.
04 Apr 1916: The Germans have captured Paris and French resistance is crumbling.
Now the war is going 10% in favour of the Central Powers.
05 Apr 1916: So Austria-Hungary is interested....
....and of course I agree.
Look at all the Entente divisions in Belgium where the action isn't.
The southern half of the "bulge".
France has pretty much been knocked out of the war. The Central Powers only need to capture a dozen more cities and France will capitulate. 

Comments