Germany - U-Boot Redeployment - 07 Oct to 29 Nov 1939

07 Oct 1939: This is the "as is" Paratrooper unit....
,,,,so I add 3 more Para Battalions plus Artillery and Engineer Support Companies. 
I add a Fallschirmjäger-Division and 2 Panzer-Division40's to my Recruitment schedule.
I transfer fully-trained ships to active fleets.
09 Oct 1939: I transfer a Sturm-Division to Armee Polen....
....then order the entire Armee to Brzesc-Litewski.
I deploy 3 new Air Wings in Eastern Poland and order Pilot Exercises for them.
10 Oct 1939: I split I.U-Boots Flottille....
....then transfer all fully-trained U-Boots from the new 2nd Flottille to 1. Flottille and vice versa.
11 Oct 1939: I receive another Bohemian division and.....
I deploy the last two Panzer-Divisionen and now I am only recruiting Panzer-Divisionen40's.
I now have four Panzer-Divisionen in training.
14 Oct 1939: Ten Sturm-Divisionen have been deployed and they also go to the Armeeschule.
Two fully-trained Bohemian Mountain Divisions are assigned to Armee Österreich on the Italian border.
01 Nov 1939: The Focus Anti-Comintern Pact has been completed....
....and I select Army Innovations II next. That will enable me to research the Panzer V Panther in 1940!
07 Nov 1939: I redeploy 1. U-Boots Flottille to Bizerte, Tunisia.
12 Nov 1939: I join the British counterattack E of Riga but it doesn't look very promising.
19 Nov 1939: I modify our Lend Lease package to Latvia.
24 Nov 1939: The new Yugoslavian ciphers have been decrypted and I activate the bonuses.
29 Nov 1939: I create 5th Army from 10 fully-trained Garrison Divisions and order it to Klagenfurt in Lower Austria.
The Focus War with the USSR will probably be my next one and by then I expect to have more than 200 frontline divisions. 

Comments