Germany - The Soviet-Latvian War and the Kriegsmarine - 12 Aug to 02 Sep 1939

12 Aug 1939: The 1940 Cruiser Hull is now available.
I start researching Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour Scheme next.
My current projects being researched.
I create the StuG III A variant with minimal changes.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal....
....and I cancel Rubber imports from France.
13 Aug 1939: I add a StuG battalion to the Motorized Infantry Division template.
20 Aug 1939: My Expedition Force arrives in Latvia - where are the British?
21 Aug 1939: The Communists in Spain have finally been defeated. Barcelona next.
22 Aug 1939: We are probably outnumbered but into the fray!
23 Aug 1939: The Focus Expand Dockyard Facilities has been completed.
I select Anti-Comintern Pact next. Now we are on collision course. War with the USSR can be selected after this one but it would mean starting the war in the middle of winter. Inadvisable.
I add a Field Hospital Company to the Panzer-Division40 template.
24 Aug 1939: My Capital Ships production....
.and my production of Destroyers and U-Booten.
I assign the Bohemian division to Army Czech. In Latvia it looks like I'm arriving at the frontline just in time to retreat.
29 Aug 1939: Oh well - time for a Plan B.
30 Aug 1939: The river line is the best defensive position.
I place the StuG III A into production....
....and upgrade the 6. Panzer-Division.
I order the three Panzer-Divisionen40's to Krakow.
02 Sep 1939: The Civil War in Spain is over.
I start Improving Relations with the Spanish Directory.
Fascism rules supreme in most of Europe now but the nations are not united. Maybe the Soviets can change that. 

Comments