Germany - Post-Conflict Reorganization - 08 Mar to 24 Mar 1939

08 Mar 1939: I send 2nd Army and Armee Österreich back to the borders with Yugoslavia and Italy.
I'm currently consuming more fuel than I am producing so I must fix that.
I put all my Air Wings on hold.
In Armee Polen I convert 6 divisions to Sturm-Divisionen and order them to Warsaw.
My armies are on the move.
I order Reinhardt's Army 2 to Prague.
The Resistance levels in the occupied territories.
09 Mar 1939: Hungary and Romania cancel their Lend Lease to us.
11 Mar 1939: The Abwehr needs Localized Training Areas.
14 Mar 1939: The situation in Spain....
....and I assign Armee Mitte to the French border.
I rename it to Armee Westwall.
15 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Panzerkampfwagen III....
....and I commence research on Panzer IV.
I create the Panzer III A by upgrading everything then commence production of the tank.
16 Mar 1939: I create a new Panzer-Division40 template my adding a Medium Tank battalion, a Motorized Anti-Tank battalion and a Motorized Anti-Air battalion.
These two Panzer-Divisionen will be the last two with the old template. They are 5 of 5 being recruited.
I'm not happy with the dispositions in Central Europe so Army Westwall becomes Army Czech and is ordered to garrison former Czechoslovakia.
Army 2 is now ordered to the French border.
19 Mar 1939: That looks better.
I transfer 6 more Sturm-Divisionen to Armee Polen.
20 Mar 1939: I upgrade 7 divisions in 1st Army.
That is a huge Artillery deficit....
....but productivity will slowly increase.
24 Mar 1939: The World Tension History....
....and a list of Current Wars.
It's nice to have the Wehrmacht organized again after the recent chaotic conflict. Now I can continue preparing for the showdown with the Soviets. 

Comments