Germany - Latvia plus the Build Up - 07 Sep to 07 Oct 1939

07 Sep 1939: The Resistance levels in the occupied territories. Former Poland is now at 'green zero' everywhere so it won't rise again in any future conflict. Also the Abwehr has received the Machine-Assisted Decryption upgrade.
I select Commando Training as the next upgrade.
15 Sep 1939: The British are finally arriving.
I decide to improve relations with the UK.
21 Sep 1939: Research has completed on the Junkers Ju 88 A tactical bomber.
I select the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter next.
The projects currently being researched. All are good ones!
I create the Ju 88 A A variant with minor changes. It's already a top aircraft.
It replaces the Heinkel He 111. There appears to be a stalemate in Latvia.
25 Sep 1939: More British troops have arrived. Will we counterattack?
28 Sep 1939: I create a Heavy Cruiser from the 1940 Cruiser Hull by adding an extra turret, a more powerful engine and upgrading the Anti-Air batteries. Before....
....and after.
I intend building four of them.
I still have large shortages of Field Artillery and Anti-Tank Guns.
I import Tungsten from the USA....
....and reduce the import of Rubber from the UK.
30 Sep 1939: I plan the construction of two more Oil Refineries in Danzig and Stanislawów.
I create 4th Army from 10 trained Sturm-Divisionen and place General Heinrici in command. It is ordered to Lwów.
I need to remind the Dutch again.
02 Oct 1939: The Soviets have brought up reinforcements but are not attacking.
07 Oct 1939: The Air Doctrine Formation Fighting and the Abwehr upgrade Commando Training have been completed.
I select Paratroopers II next.
My Research projects.
With UK support we have managed to prevent the Soviets from capturing Latvia. What will they do next?

Comments