Germany - The Economy and the Kriegsmarine - 24 Mar to 07 Apr 1939

24 Mar 1939: I start recruiting Garrison Divisions, 10 at a time, up to a maximum of 100.
My Construction schedule. I've added 7 Civilian Factories.
I need to remind the Dutch again.
I request Garrison Support from the Bohemian 'Empire'....
....and the next day they agree to send 119K troops.  Sad news about Paul Hauser.... 
....so I replace him with General Schulz.
26 Mar 1939: Research has completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull.  Ships arrive 'bare bones'.
I select 1940 Cruiser Hull next.
I create my 1940 Destroyer Hull B using 13 Naval XP - before and after.
Then I schedule its production.
France has gone Fascist under Pierre Laval. One problem less for Germany.
Das Deutsche Reich with Axis Allies (blue).
I add a couple of Oil Refineries to my Construction list.
We are now producing 8 artillery pieces per day.
I plan more Anti-Tank and Anti-Air Guns.
My Armour and Aircraft production. More fighters are planned.
My current Research.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus Westwall has been completed and King Boris III has been busy in Bulgaria.
06 Apr 1939: I bypass 3 Focusses....
....then select Synthetic Rubber.
07 Apr 1939: We have to say goodbye to Hjalmar Schacht. Thanks for the good work during the early years of rearmament.
With a Fascist France (and Spain) the UK may have a few headaches. 

Comments