Germany - A New Offensive in Spain (II) - 07 Nov 1938 to 26 Jan 1939

07 Nov 1938: Research has completed on the 15 cm sFH 18 field gun....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade next....
....then put the new gun into production.
My surface ships production.
09 Nov 1938: In Spain the coast appears to be lightly defended so I easily capture Valencia on 15 Nov.
16 Nov 1938: The Focus Grossraumwirtschaft has completed and Align Romania and Align Hungary are automatically bypassed.
I choose the Focus Integrate War Economies next which gives no less than 16 Military Factories for the war effort.
I also select Krupp as my main Industrial Concern.
Next I order my Army Group to attack south and southwest to capture as many cities as possible.
19 Nov 1938: The Japanese Civil War has ended and my Panzers are advancing rapidly.
20 Nov 1938: Now there is a Civil War in Russia. I'll attack whoever wins some time in the future.
22 Nov 1938: We have now captured Almeria in Andalusia.
27 Nov 1938: I order the advance guard to include Malaga and Cadiz in their objectives.
The plans for all 7 divisions.
08 Dec 1938: We have encountered resistance so the Blitzkrieg phase is now over.
23 Dec 1938: I try to concentrate all my divisions again by ordering 4. and 6. Panzer-Divisionen further southwest. The Land Doctrine Elastic Defence has been researched.
I select Panzer III next using the bonuses from my deal with USSR.
A review of my current research projects.
27 Dec 1938: Let's capture Granada first then advance towards Cordoba and Sevilla.
29 Dec 1938: Granada has been captured and the Mexican Civil War has ended.
19 Jan 1939: Our attack has stalled again because Panzers aren't effective in mountainous terrain. In addition the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing has been completed.
I select the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support next.
On the Home Front I plan the construction of a lot of Military Factories.
21 Jan 1939: I put the advance on hold because most of the divisions are at less than 50% strength.
25 Jan 1939: The Focus Integrate War Economies has completed....
....and I select Westwall next. I need some defences on my border with France.
26 Jan 1939: Good! Both Hungary and Romania have accepted Economic Integration.
There's not much more I can do in Spain until my divisions receive badly needed reinforcements. I can now start planning for Czechoslovakia. 

Comments