Germany - More Reorganization and Redeployment - 13 Dec to 28 Dec 1940

13 Dec 1940: I was right. Estonia is not an Axis nation therefore Haussers's 8th Army can go elsewhere.
I ask the Russian Empire for Garrison support.
14 Dec 1940: They offer 1.1 million Manpower!
My Panzers are using up too much Fuel so I order them to halt north of Moscow. 
Key deficits everywhere.
I place all my Air Wings on standby....
....and transfer some to to southern Germany.The Resistance levels are disastrous. Only time AND peace will fix this.

I can't remember annexing Murmansk but it's mine so I send a 6 division Garrison force there.
At least it has low Resistance levels.
I ask the Turkish Empire for Docking Rights in the hope that I can send ships into the Black Sea.
Yugoslavia is being attacked in the north and from Albania in the south.
Docking rights are granted but I can't enter the Black Sea. Maybe it needs more time so I'll try later.
16 Dec 1940: I'm renaming and reorganizing most of my armies but I'm not going to bore you with every change. I'm separating fully-trained divisions from those that require more training. Also giving Allied forces 'pure' armies as well as separating German Infantry Divisions from Sturm Divisions.
24 Dec 1940: My Yugo Support Force arrives just as the Italians breach the Yugoslavian defences near Prishtina.
28 Dec 1940: The Army Doctrine Armoured Spearhead has been developed. My divisions are missing a lot of artillery support.
I select Panzerkampfwagen V Panther next.
The Wehrmacht is not only exhausted but also missing massive amounts of equipment. I shall also be introducing new and more advanced tanks and aircraft. I have to get used to the fact that the Latin Entente will probably conquer both Yugoslavia and Greece and I can only help them with Lend Lease because they are not Fascist nations.

Comments