Germany - The Final Push in Russia (II) - 06 Nov to 01 Dec 1940

06 Nov 1940: Mopping up Soviet stragglers SE of Leningrad.
08 Nov 1940: I send a few divisions back to neutralize these Soviet divisions. Left alone they could create havoc in my rear.
12 Nov 1940: Why not? Turkey, or what is left of it, has nothing that I need.
17 Nov 1940: That, Boris III, is a huge mistake because when I win this conflict I'll swallow your silly nation as au d'oeuvres! 
Now at 95% with an extra 180K dead since the last check.
I order 3rd Army to Kiev to help garrison my new territories.
Two divisions plotted to advance north of Afghanistan.
Cleaning up north of the Caspian Sea.
19 Nov 1940: Ufa and Perm have been captured - now 3 more cities are targeted.
21 Nov 1940: One down, two more to go.
22 Nov 1940: I add Krakow and four divisions to Armee Czech's area of responsibility.
I add 5 Garrison Divisions to 3rd Army and order them to Gomel.
My aircraft production. The shortage of Ju 88 A A's is actually the number of upgrades for the He 111 that are required.
23 Nov 1940: The Hungarians offer more Lend Lease which I accept.
The pocket at Tambov is being taken care of.
My 18. Panzer-Division is down to 63% fighting strength! Typical for all the divisions.
26th Nov 1940: The conflict is almost over anyway.
27 Nov 1940: Units from Panzerkorps Ost attacking east of Leningrad.
01 Dec 1940: Allied forces in Finland have blocked my advance to Murmansk so I request military access....
....but before they can respond the Soviet Union capitulates. 
A huge sigh of relief and the equipment captured is welcome. The complex Treaty is in my next post. 

Comments