Germany - The Czechoslovakian-German War (II) - 16 Feb to 08 Mar 1939

16 Feb 1939: Legionary Romania wants to join the war and I decline. I also see four battles with green 90's. The higher the number the earlier the battle will be decided in our favour..
22 Feb 1939: A massive breakthrough in the south and an important victory in the north. I send half of 2nd Army to the east to roll up the flank and prevent Czech forces moving westwards. Also my Panzerarmee 1 has returned from Spain.
I combine it with Manstein's 1. Panzerkorps and order it to Breslau.
I order Kesselring's Armee 2 to race to Prague and other cities in order to put an end to this conflict.
24 Feb 1939: Now Romania offers us Lend Lease incl. WWI Renault FT-17 tanks. I accept.
We are clearly winning and the Czechoslovakian casualties are much higher than ours.
25 Feb 1939: The frontline in the north is very confused so I cancel 1st Army's orders.
26 Feb 1939: Advanced guards of Armee 2 have captured Prague and we are already threatening Brno - the new provisional capital. Our two attacking armies have linked up NE of Bratislava.
Czechoslovakia is now 62% towards capitulation.
27 Feb 1939: Six divisions from Armee Polen attack eastwards to widen the corridor.
01 Mar 1939: We have captured Pilsen and are now advancing on Tabor.
04 Mar 1939: Tabor has fallen and now Brno is the next objective. Six Panzer-Divisionen have arrived at the outskirts of Breslau.
06 Mar 1939: Katowice is about to fall and Brno will be next.
07 Mar 1939: Czechoslovakia has capitulated and we have captured lots of useful equipment incl. 36K Infantry Equipment as well as 462 T-35 Light Tanks.
The Upgrade Radio Interception Group (2) for the Abwehr is also ready.
I annex the Czech States in the west then end this round.
Hungary takes nothing and passes collecting 13 VP's. I decide to puppet Western Slovakia....
....but something weird happens but it's no problem.
08 Mar 1939: Hungary has annexed 2 States but with no resources.
The Diplomacy chart for the Bohemian Reich.
Finally I select Focke Wulf to be my main aircraft designer.
Czechoslovakia was defeated in less than a month. Now we are masters of Central and Eastern Europe. Now I can plan for the Russian campaign while keeping an eye on Italy. 

Comments