Germany - The Treaty of Vladivostok and Immediate Aftermath - 02 Dec to 04 Dec 1940

02 Dec 1940: After the capitulation of the Soviet Union it is time to divide the spoils. I have accumulated a massive 1970 VP's despite the UK and others being at war much earlier than me. I first annex the Caucasus Region together with a series of states connecting it to our former Polish-Soviet border. I also assimilate Bulgaria as promised. Boris the Last is now taking a stroll in the Black Sea wearing concrete boots. Annexed states are purple, (left border). I choose to annex Kazakhstan next.
Followed by the two states comprising Uzbekistan.
I don't want Kurdistan....
....so I take more states on my eastern border.
I then puppet the remaining Soviet states led by a collaborationist government.
I now finish the negotiations....
...and the Treaty of Vladivostok is finalized. The Russian Empire is a member of the Axis faction.
I order 6th Army (Romanian) to occupy former Bulgaria.
Armee Magyar is sent to the Turkish border.
7th Army (Hungarian) is ordered to defend our new puppet states in former southern Russia.
The Resistance levels in the occupied territories are unacceptably high .
2nd Army is sent to Estonia....
....while Armee Nordost is assigned to former Poland.
Fourth Army is sent to the French border....
....while 1st Army is assigned to Leningrad and other states bordering the new Russian Empire.
The two remaining armies in 1st Army Group, Armee Ost and Army Mitte), are ordered to Berlin. These are temporary dispositions and will change when the smoke has cleared. Shown is a list of states where resistance levels are high.
I review the activities of the Abwehr. Not much is happening at the moment. I'll change that soon.
03 Dec 1940: Yugoslavia has joined the Allies....
....because Italy declared war on them. Good that they didn't join the Axis because a long period of peace to rest the troops is required.
04 Dec 1940: Third Army has almost completed its deployment to Kiev.
I make adjustments to my imports but I will revisit this later.
That is a temporary fix. I take a look at post-conflict Europe in the next post. Italy has already started a new war on my southern border and the Führer is not amused.

Comments