Germany - Early War Preparations (II) - 23 Mar to 26 Apr 1940

23 Mar 1940: I transfer 10 fully-trained Garrison Divisions to Armee Czech.
29 Mar 1940: Boris III has gone rogue so I kick him out of the Axis. Declaring war on the Allies is bad enough but siding with the Soviets!!!! Good riddance to them.
They have a nerve!
31 Mar 1940: Finally they are showing their true colours.
Now France has joined the war against the UK but I'm not going to kick them out....
....and here is why. They will be forming their own faction Latin Entente when their National Focus ends and I don't want to be in their bad books. Russia has priority. We'll deal with France later. Hopefully the Royal Navy will castrate the French Navy.
07 Apr 1940: Equipment shortages everywhere and NO, I won't join your war. Germany is the Faction Leader, not France!
I deploy the two Panzer-Divisionen early then start recruiting 4 divisions per batch.
I might consider a Non-Aggression Pact with Bulgaria to secure my Balkan flank.
08 Apr 1940: I don't need the Garrison status of the Armeeschule anymore so I cancel it.
10 Apr 1940: The French have captured Palestine. The British Empire is about to be split in two if the French take the Suez Canal.
The Caucasus frontline. The Turks are making progress. More Soviet divisions which are being taken away from my border with the Soviets. This new block is actually helping the Axis cause.
The Middle East situation.
France's Diplomacy chart. We still have access to French ports.
I cancel the Lend Lease to Latvia. I need the equipment for the Wehrmacht. Let France meet their needs.
12 Apr 1940:  I add a couple of Oil Refineries to my Construction schedule.
I transfer 4 old Light Cruisers to the Nordseeflotte.
I set objectives for the Axis-Allied forces in Romania. Southern Russia is their mission while I concentrate on the drive to Moscow.
I order my armoured divisions to the Soviet border.
23 Apr 1940: Italy has annexed Albania while I have received the technology for Mountain Infantry II.
Now Jordan has capitulated.
I select the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy next.
26 Apr 1940: Yikes! France has created the Latin Entente and Italy joins too!
As expected Italy is Justifying War Goals against Yugoslavia but a lot can happen between now and October.
The situation is getting complicated but no fascist faction wants my blood yet. 

Comments