Germany - Luftwaffe Upgrades - 06 Jan to 23 Jan 1941

06 Jan 1941: I have a bad feeling about Yugoslavia. I'm forced onto the defensive from the very beginning.
I choose Hermann Göring because of his +10% Air Superiority.
08 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on the Junkers Ju 87 G 'Kanonenvogel'.
I select the Army Doctrine Schwerpunkt next.
Now that looks a lot better.
My newly created Armee Ukraine.
16 Jan 1941: Finally, Fuel Refining II has completed research. I should have had this a year ago,
I select Improved Infantry Equipment II next. That'll give all my Infantry a +5% attack bonus.
My current Research.
I create a Bf 109 A version of my old fighter. I don't want to throw them all out just because the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is now in production. They have performed well in recent years. There will be 865 available for conversion.
20 Jan 1941: I begin upgrading my Air Wings to a compliment of 100 aircraft in each wing.
21/22 Jan 1941: A new standard Luftwaffe-wide.
23 Jan 1941: I also want my pilots fully-trained.
My new Army High Command structure. First those in the new core Germany.
Next my Armies in the Eastern Theatre, i.e. former USSR.
These 3 Armies are guarding our southern borders....
....while these 5 Armies are from our allies Romania (2), Hungary and Bohemia plus a Böhmische Armeeschule. Many allied divisions need a lot of training.
That's most of the Army and Air Force reorganized so that leaves only the Navy, More in the next post. 

Comments