UK - The Many Wars in Europe (II) - 08 Dec to 31 Dec 1937

08 Dec 1937: These are the two options I have and I choose the first....
....then use the the extra PP to select Early Mobilization....
....which gives my 5 more Civilian Factories for Construction projects.
11 Dec 1937: The Italians are clearly winning....
....and here Trotsky is crushing Stalin.
Madrid has fallen to the Aragon faction.
12 Dec 1937: The Greeks are still successfully defending Athens.
With the second Military Factory I shall soon have enough Trucks.
14 Dec 1937: I see 7 Italian divisions are attacking Athens.
17 Dec 1937: World Tension is now 9% higher thanks to German and Italian actions.
21 Dec 1937: Athens has fallen and the new capital is Heraklion on Crete. Will that have to be captured too? 
25 Dec 1937: My training is taking an awful long time.
My Construction schedule. I shall have to modify that.
27 Dec 1937: The Italians are advancing further north....
....and 31 Dec 1937 are getting nearer to Thessalonika.
There appears to be a stalemate in Poland....
....whereas the Trotskyists are advancing on Moscow and Stalingrad.
In Spain the Aragón Faction still holds Madrid.
My Logistics table is now looking a lot better.
The Italian-Greek war is progressing well for Mussolini but may take a while if Crete needs to be invaded.

Comments