UK - Trotsky Defeats Stalin - 19 Feb to 07 Apr 1938

19 Feb 1938: The Malta Division appears to have received all of its extra equipment.
02 Mar 1938: I still have a Truck deficit but I am happy with the remaining stockpiles.
The Soviet Union has not only been defeated but also annexed.
The World Tension has risen to 66% and that opens a few doors for Democracies.
The first thing I do is guarantee the independence of Yugoslavia. I didn't revoke the guarantee for Turkey because I don't want to alienate them.
03 Mar 1938: It's good that Stalin is gone but Trotsky is also a Communist.
06 Mar 1938: Research on Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher has been completed....
....and I choose the Handley Page Halifax Strategic Bomber next.
My current Reseatch projects with two new bombers for the RAF in the pipeline.
16 Mar 1938: The Focus Royal Ordnance Factories has been completed and I receive 6 Military Factories.
I select BSA Company next. This will reduce the cost of Infantry Equipment.
My Production chart for non-armour Army equipment....
....and my Aircraft production. I've doubled Truck production.
19 Mar 1938: I've added more Civilian Factories to my Construction queue.
21 Mar 1938: My Carrier Wings are still not fully-trained.
So, in 302 days I can produce heavier Capital Ships or I could spend 150 PP to withdraw completely.
I order the 1st ZA Army to be shipped to Mombasa.
28 Mar 1938: I deploy the 9th (Highland) Assault Division early....
....and assign it to the Training Army. I return the Malta Division to the Mediterranean Army. My Fuel statistics are slowly improving.
05 Apr 1938: My Logistics Fulfilment is looking great.
01 Apr 1938: There are still 4 major cities which the Polish Peasants have to capture.
The Diplomacy chart for the Union of Soviet Republics. Obviously they are not our friends.
We still have 3 weeks before the next war and do be honest I am looking forward to kicking Mussolini in the pants. 

Comments