UK - The Many Wars in Europe - 31 Oct to 18 Nov 1937

31 Oct 1937: I assign these trained Submarines to Reserve Fleet - maybe they belong to a Submarine Flotilla.
Nope. Those go back there automatically.
Good, the first minelayer has been produced.
I order the Canadian Army to Palestine.
01 Nov 1939: The Italians are making no progress at all.
05 Nov 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
06 Nov 1937: Get well, sir. Luckily he's in England with the Home Army.
07 Nov 1937: Czechoslovakia looks fragile without Sudetenland.
A glimpse of 3 Civil Wars in Europe.
09 Nov 1937: Something must give way soon.
The 8th Infantry Division has been deployed and starts its training.
11 Nov 1937: I plan the construction of an Oil Refinery in Cairo and a Fuel Silo in Alexandria.
14 Nov 1937: The Italian left flank has advanced and is threatening the port of Patras.
I have plenty of Manpower....
....but I still have an annoying Truck shortage.
I need more Military Factories.
15 Nov 1937: We have researched the Technology Active Sonar....
....and I select Armour-Piercing Capped Shell next for my Battleships.
My current Research.
17 Nov 1937: The Italians have now captured Argos and are nearing Corinth then Athens.
18 Nov 1937: The Global Summary and we are maintaining our aircraft numerical superiority despite its relatively low priority at the moment.
The Italians are making slow progress but the Trotskyists are kicking Stalin's ass.

Comments