UK - Greece Still Fighting and a New Submarine - 01 Jan to 07 Jan 1938

01 Jan 1938: I add 4 x 3 Military Factories to my Construction queue. That will definetly bolster needed production.
I finally give my Assault Divisions a different symbol so that they can be differentiated from Infantry Divisions.
Thessalonika has 5 VP's....
.....while Heraklion also has 5 VP's....
....and Chania has 3 VP's. That's 8 VP's in Crete.
My hands are still tied because World Tension is not high enough but wait. Greece has a -40 opinion of the UK.
Western betrayal????
The only thing that I can think of was that Heraklion thing a while ago. I stayed out of it but now I am guaranteeing Turkey's independence. That was not planned.
04 Jan 1938: Research has been completed on Construction II....
....and I select Lewis Mk.III DEMS & SBML 2-inch Mortar next. This will further strengthen my Infantry.
My current Research projects.
My UK Training Fleet is in port for repairs for a while.
I need to start producing the 1936 Submarine so I add 2 x Torpedo Tubes to the bare-bones Hull.
I place two production lines in the queue and they'll receive Dockyards as soon as the last S-Class Submarines have been refitted.
05 Jan 1940: The Focus Fortify Malta has been completed and I receive an Aircraft request from the Yugoslavians. They finally feel threatened by the Pact of Rome nations.
I allow them to produce Bombers because I don't want my Fighter production weakened.
I can now select Royal Ordnance Factories because World Tension is greater than 20%.
07 Jan 1938: The Regional Defence Council of Aragón appears to be gaining the upper hand in Spain's Civil War.
Truck production is gaining momentum and the Hawker Hurricane is next in the queue.
Britain is slowly but surely gearing up for war. Have you noticed that Japan is quiet? 

Comments