UK - Regia Marina Targetted - 31 May to 10 Jun 1938

Victory is ours in North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean but Mussolini is still a plague in East Africa and Southern Europe. The Royal Navy is on its way to the remaining Mediterranean in force!

31 May 1938: Finally the Carrier Wings are fully-trained.
I order Humber Force to Gibraltar.
I move the 2nd Submarine Flotilla to the Aegean Sea....
....and the Central Med Fleet to the Central Mediterranean.
01 Jun 1938: We now have Naval Superiority in all the desired areas.
I ship the Canal Brigade and Cairo Force to Port Said....
....and most of the Canadian Army to Crete.
I plot the amphibious assault on Sicily using the Malta Division and also a division from Crete to the 'toe' of Italy.
I assign 3 RAF Squadrons to India Army and 3 more to Mediterranean Army.
03 Jun 1938: I select Cyril Newall as Chief of Airforce.
The Italians are slightly outnumbered.
I transfer 3 Aircrafz Carriers to Reserve Fleet.
05 Jun 1938: Research has been completed on Lewis Mk.III DEMS and SBML 2-inch Mortar.
I select the Anti-Tank Upgrade next.
My current Research projects.
We definitely won the Battle of Valetta.
06 Jun 1938: The RAF has sunk an Italian Submarine near Malta.
The French are also hunting down an Italian Submarine Flotilla near Sardinia....
....and another Italian Submarine has been sunk near Valletta.
08 Jun 1938: Another victory for the French near Valletta.
All battles are 'green' in East Africa.
I order Humber Force into the Tyrrhenian Sea.
10 Jun 1938: A lot of Submarines are lost by both sides in the latest Battle of Valletta.
We appear to be masters of the seas now so let's invade Italy.

Comments