UK - Chaos in Spain and Nazis Defeated - 30 May to 24 Jun 1937

30 May 1937: In Spain there is now a third faction - the Regional Defence Council of Aragón.
They appear to be a dominant faction.
Now there's a 4th faction, Carlist Spain, that declares war on the other three. The chaos is complete.
31 May 1937: Well at least they are in the headlines.
01 Jun 1937: Meanwhile in central Europe the German Empire is still trying to capture Berlin while the Polish Peaants are making progress.
03 Jun 1937: Warsaw is now threatened.
09 Jun 1937: The Focus General Rearmament has been completed....
....and I continue with Naval Rearmament which gives me 3 new Dockyards and 50 Naval XP.
11 Jun 1937: The Light Cruiser HMS Penelope and 2 H-Class Destroyers have been trained and are assigned to Western Aproaches Fleet docked in Sussex....
....while in the South Atlantic Fleet three V-Class Destroyers are trained and are temporarily assigned to North Atlantic Fleet.
12 Jun 1937: Oops! I have lost my Prime Minister. Let's give Chamberlain a chance.
17 Jun 1937: My Logistics are within parameters but I still have a deficit of Support Equipment.
I now need a 5th Dockyard for HMS Ark Royal and 3 will be available when the final Destroyer has been completed.
A photo-error there. It's 2 Military Factories not 12.
A quick look at my Aircraft Production and all is well. I'm not going to mass produce Inter-War models.
21 Jun 1937: The end is near for Nazi Germany now that Berlin has been captured. The Peasants in Poland also have the upper hand.
In the Far East the China Fleet is fully-trained and is ordered back to Hong Kong.
The UK Asia Task Force in North Borneo is ordered to rejoin the rest of China Fleet in Hong Kong.
23 Jun 1937: The Nazis have finally capitulated....
....and I decide to improve relations with the new German Empire.
I order India Army to Port Said so that I have more forces available in case Mussolini declares war on Greece.
I order Pilot Exercises for 3 RAF Squadrons in Alexandria.
24 Jun 1937: Ditto for 2 RAF Squadrons stationed in Cairo. I don't remember which effecs we had from Steady as She Goes.
Now it's official.
The German victory has increased World Tension by 3%....
....and nothing much has changed in the Global Summary although the USA appears a little stronger.
We are followed by the Soviet Union and the Japanese Shogunate and both are expansionist. We have our hands full. 

Comments