UK - Improvements to the Armed Forces - 16 Jul to 26 Aug 1937

16 Jul 1937: Two Research projects completing soon will noticeably increase the combat effectiveness of the Infantry and Artillery supprt in our Infantry Divisions.
17 Jul 1937: The United Kingdom would gladly support any opposition in the Soviet Union.
20 Jul 1937: I have enough Political Power (PP) to choose either Early Mobilisation or Limited Conscription.
I choose the latter because it gives me greater Manpower for the expansion if our armed forces.
21 Jul 1937: The India Army is almost in Egypt.
I select the QF 2-pounder Anti-Tank Gun and place it into production.
24 Jul 1937: So they held the Olympic Games in Berlin. Quite an achievement.
25 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Interwar Artillery....
....and I select Improved Machine Tools next.
03 Aug 1937: I forgot a picture of the 2nd  completed project but I select Active Sensor next.
My current Research projects. Two more good projects will be completed this month.
08 Aug 1937: I return the trained HMS Hero to the Reserve Fleet.
14 Aug 1937: We have finished researching Concentrated Industry II....
....and I select Construction II next. It's important to keep our industry up-to-date.
The projects being researched in the United Kingdom.
18 Aug 1937: The Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed....
....and because of the threat from Italy I select Mediterranean Bastion next. Nice bonuses.
22 Aug 1937: The Radical Party in the NW of Spain has attempted a breakout.
26 Aug 1937: It doesn't look good for the Carlists or the Radical Party.
There are many upgrades both being received or are in the pipeline. 

Comments