UK - Finally a New Aircraft Carrier - 06 Mar to 22 Apr 1937

06 Mar 1937: My Ark Royal Aircraft Carrier is 'overweight' so I give it an older  and cheaper secondary battery. Anti-Air is more important.
I start producing two of the new carriers.
I order the Med Training Force to its home port of Alexandria, Egypt.
I order Naval Exercises for the China Fleet currently docked in Hong Kong.
15 Mar 1937: The situation in Germany and....
....eleven days later on 26 Mar 1937. The German Empire has made gains.
28 Mar 1937: These nine Capital Ships are fully-trained so I order them back to port.
29 Mar 1937: I dispatch 2 Destroyers to join them. 
31 Mar 1937: The Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed.
I use the new slot to select Synthetic Oil Experiments because I need to build Oil Refineries.
All five of my Research projects.
We now have more than 10% World Tension so I select the Focus General Rearmament.
13 Apr 1937: I now have more Fuel to burn so I order Pilot Exercises for 5 RAF Squadrons.
HMS Glasgow and HMS Havock are now trained and are assigned to the Western Approaches Fleet.
Great news. My two Carriers now have 4 Dockyards each and will be launched in March 1939. Maybe I can found two more Dockyards.
22 Apr 1937: In Germany the Nazis still control Hamburg and Berlin but for how long?
Since Germany is no longer a threat (hopefully) I can concentrate on Italy and their 'Pocket Hitler'.

Comments