UK - Victory in North Africa and Crete - 22 May to 31 May 1938

22 May 1938: Heraklion has been captured without a fight. The 104th Indian Division is shipped to reinforce....
....while the Canadian 6th District Militia advances on Chania the next day.
25 May 1938: Yugoslavia is now an ally.
The Focus BSA Company has been completed.
Another Naval defeat near Malta. This becoming a habit.
I select Air Rearmament as my next Focus. This will empower my 1940's Aircraft.
25-26 May 1938: I move the UK Red Sea TF from the Aegean Sea to the Eastern Mediterranean.
27 May 1938: In East Africa my right flank is ordered to advance further into Italian Somaliland and Ogaden.
30 May 1938: The 3rd and 4th Australian Infantry Divisions are pushing north from Addis Abeba.
Near Gibraltar we lose a Merchant.
The mess in Spain appears unchanged. ..
....while in Poland the Peasants Union have captured Torun.
In Europe the Yugoslavians have captured northern Greece and are putting on the pressure in Istria.
My stockpiles are looking good. We finally have a surplus of Trucks.
My Construction queue. There is no need to change it.
In Libya we are linking up with the French in Tripoli.
I transfer 3 RAF Squadrons from Crete to Rhodos.
Italian losses are now greater than ours with the UK at less than 1,000 casualties. The Italians are 22% towards capitulation and Hungary has also lost territory.
31 May 1938: In East Africa the Italian Army is about to be split into two groups.
My wekness appears to be in the Central and Western Mediterranean. That'll be fixed in the next post.

Comments