UK - Prioritizing the Mediterranean (I) - 08 Jan to 19 Jan 1938

08 Jan 1938: I want to unite these S-Class Submarines with their brothers currently in Gibraltar.
I also send these 4 S-Class Submarines to Gibraltar.
I order UK TF 1 back to port (Malta).
16 Jan 1938: My Submarine production with 3 Dockyards slots waiting for when HMS Orpheus has completed its refit. The Italians have captured Corfu in the NW of Greece.
I'll wait on that because I might need the PP's for something else.
I transfer 11th RAF Squadron to Malta.
I reassign the Canadian 4th District Militia to the Mediterranean Army.
Malta has a Level 3 Port and a Level 6 Airfield (1200 Aircraft).
I do this War Propaganda after all. I need the War Support more than the PP.
I split the Aleandria Fleet into two halves creating the new Central Med Fleet....
....then transfer HMS Courageous back to Alexandria Fleet. I don't want to split my Aircraft Carriers.
I order the UK Red Sea TF, currently in Aden, to Cyprus.
In the Assault Division organization I change Armoured Recce Company to a Motorized Recce Company.
17 Jan 1938: I order Pilot Exercises for the 19th RAF Squadron....
....then on 18 Jan 1938 I order the same for the 11th RAF Squadron which has just arrived from Egypt.
19 Jan 1938: We really should do that. There are no size limits if we abrogate the Treaty. Wait, the World Tension is higher again.
I guessed that it was Mussolini doing something silly. He's justifying a war goal against Yugoslavia. That is getting too greedy!
Even if we can't enter the Greek war a Yugoslavian conflict would definitely trigger something for us. 

Comments