UK - The RAF and British Army's Preparations - 27 Jan to 02 Feb 1938

27 Jan 1938: Here one can see quite clearly that we are operating in all three Mediterranean Regions.
I've changed the plan so that we intend advancing all the way to Tripoli.
I transfer 2nd RAF Squadron from Yorkshire to Malta.
30 Jan 1938: That looks a lot better.
I select the 48th (South Midlands) Infantry Division and ship it to Gibraltar.
01 Feb 1938: The chaotic Spanish Civil War.
The trained 8th Assault Division is assigned to the Home Army.
I upgrade the Malta Command to an Infantry Division.
Full reinforcement will be achieved within 15 days.
02 Feb 1938: Research has been completed on Oil Processing....
....and I select the Vickers Wellington Tactical Bomber next.
My current Research projects.
The progress in the Russian and Polish Civil Wars.
The Italians have captured Thessalonika so the end is near in Greece.
With the war going 99% to Italy it's almost a done deal.
My Construction queue....
....and the Global Summary with the UK Maintaining the #1 slot.
The United States has moved up to #2. They still have a small Army but a huge number of Factories. 

Comments