UK - Greece Finally Capitulates - 02 Feb to 19 Feb 1938

02 Feb 1938: The situation in the Polish and Russian Civil Wars.
I forgot all about South Africa when I requested forces a year or so ago. I request 14 divisions....
....and here they are in ZA Army. I select those which are fully-trained....
....and create the new 1st ZA Army then order it to Durban port.
In Hong Kong I create UK TF 2 and order it to Suqutra off the Horn of Africa (sorry, no pic).
I order our forces around Italian East Africa to border positions.
I see that we have good relations with Maximist Portugal. Also our Fuel situation has seen better days.
06 Feb 1938: There is only one city left in mainland Greece.
09 Feb 1938: Italy conquers Greece but all our preparations are not in vain. Our day will come.
World Tension is now at 43% and that's not far from the 50% we require in order to support Yugoslavia but Italy also has time to regroup and reinforce its forces in East Africa..
13 Feb 1938: Five units in South Africa need further training.
I assign the trained Royal Tank Regiment to India Army at the Egyptian border with Libya.
The Malta Division also requiress to be trained with all its new equipment.
16 Feb 1938: Trotsky's forces are at the gates of Moscow and the war is going 86% in their favour.
17 Feb 1938: I create the 24th RAF Squadron at Cyprus equipped with Armstrong Whitworth Whitleys.
I select the 5th Cavalry Brigade and upgrade it to a Mechanized Force.
I place it in training and rename it as the 1st Army Tank Brigade.
19 Feb 1938: My Carrier Air Wings still need more Pilot Exercises.
Finally the situation in Spain which appears to be going nowhere.
Italy must wait until 01 May 1938 to declare war on Yugoslavia and Mussolini needs a quick victory in order to face Yugoslavia's allies. 

Comments