UK - Preparations for a Possible War - 20 Sep to 02 Oct 1937

20 Sep 1937: I start moving forces to the borders of Italian East Africa.
I collect 5 Australian Infantry Divisions then ship them to British Somaliland.
21 Sep 1937: I create the UK Red Sea Task Force then order it to the entrance of the Red Sea.
I upgrade the Royal Tank Regiment again this time by adding a Motorized Anti-Air battalion....
....then adding an Engineer Company and an Armoured Recon Company.
VoilĂ ! I rename it a Mech Task Force.
I assign the India Army to the border with Libya and give it the mission to capture Tobruk and Benghazi.
There's no signicant change in Spain. Still too close to call a winner.
I order the Canadian Army to Portsmouth (London is not a port in this game).
 24 Sep 1937: They just gave it to Germany???? A Germany that the Salvation Army could Blitzkrieg?
I order the Canadian Army to Alexandria while we still can.
26 Sep 1937: I appoint Admiral Pound as my Chief of Navy - a Decisive Battle supporter.
28 Sep 1937: I assign trained S-Class Submarines to the Reserve Fleet.
I'm using a lot of Fuel and that's mostly the Royal Navy.
The fully-trained 7th Infantry Division is assigned to the Home Army.
30 Sep 1937: I order the Red Sea TF to the port of Aden.
02 Oct 1937: Research has been completed for the 1936 Submarine Hull....
....and I research the Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher next.
Finally my current Research projects.
There's not much more to do but the World Tension is so low that a war for us is unlikely. 

Comments