UK - Royal Navy Upgrade Problems Again - 30 Aug to 20 Sep 1937

20 Aug 1937: Cypus is unguarded so I ship the 104th Indian Division there....
....and reassign it to the Mediterranean Army.
31 Aug 1937: Research has completed on Synthetic Oil Experiments - another key technology.
I decide to research Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects with a new Submarine as the next 'goodie'.
The South African Fleet is now fully-trained so I send it to port in Gambia....
....then I reinforce it with 4 Destroyers from Reserve Fleet.
01 Sep 1937: Five Destroyers from Reserve Fleet are sent for further training.
03 Sep 1937: My non-Armour Army production is satisfactory. There are still 5612 Mk.1 Enfields that need to be upgraded.
I remove a Light Tank battalion from the Royal Tank Regiment template because I am not producing Light Tanks anymore - only the AA variant.
12 Sep 1937: My Army Equipment deficits are manageable.
13 Sep 1937: I decide to refit the 13 Submarines in the 4th Flotilla based at Christmas Island to S-Class Submarines.
17 Sep 1937: They have to be sent to England for a refit?  I need a Plan B here.
18 Sep 1937: Navy problem #2. I was hoping to be able to convert old Destroyers to Minelayers and Minesweepers but I can't.... 
....so I swap a set of Torpedo Racks for a Minelayer Rack on the 1936 Destroyer design.
I also ugrade the Anti-Aircraft defences on it....
....then place it into production. The two Aircraft Carriers will now arrive next August. Some good news!
20 Sep 1937: The 4th Submarine Flotilla is currently off the Horn of Africa.
The Polish Peasants have gained the advantage again.
My Plan B is to reassign the 4th Submarine Flotilla to the Mediterranean Fleet so that they don't have such a long way back to the Far East.
I then reassign 5th Submarine Flotilla to the Asia Theatre but 10 of the Submarines need to be further trained. That really went down well.
Finally 6 vessels are fully-trained so they are returned to the Reserve Fleet.
The Global Summary hasn't changed much in the last few months but look where Germany is!
There are only 2 Factions at the moment. When will Japan get active? 

Comments