UK - Upgrading the Royal Tank Regiment - 24 Jun to 10 Jul 1937

24 Jun 1937: My Naval Production now has 5 Dockyards for both Aircraft Carriers and they'll both be completed next year.
Spain is a real patchwork - the Carlists appear to have established themselves.
In Poland the Peasants appear to have suffered a slight setback.
I'm glad that the 7th Infantry Divison will soon be deployed.
I now have enough Army XP to upgrade my Tank Brigade template by adding a Motorized Infantry Brigade.
I place the Royal Tank Regiment in training.
25 Jun 1937: Bad News.
26 Jun 1937: So I am missing two items. No Trucks has surprised me.
These are the effects from Steady as She Goes.
So now we have Trucks.
So the Polish Peasants really are losing.
So Qing China also wants to improve relations with the German Empire.
I've just noticed that a lot of my Reserve Fleet ships are not trained so I start transferring them to my UK Training Fleet.
I added a third batch.
My Construction queue. I've changed the Military Factories to 3 each.
02 Jul 1937: Another sad air disaster. R.I.P. Amelia.
07 Jul 1937: I deploy the 7th Infantry Division early....
....and place it in training.
10 Jul 1937: The Royal Tank Regiment is missing a lot of equipment.
I need more Civilian and Military Factories in order to get my War Economy running. 

Comments