USA - War With Japan, Germany and Italy - 23 Dec 1939 to 08 Jan 1940

23 Dec 1939: The French Commune's Diplomacy page and they want nothing to do with us. Good riddance and have fun learning German.
The Alpine front....
....plus North and East Africa.
02 Jan 1940: The Netherlands has capitulated.
03 Jan 1940: I import Rubber from British Malaya instead of Brazil.
I upgrade my Armoured Division template by replacing the Light Tank battalion with a second Medium Tank Destroyer battalion.
I had enough M10 Wolverines but the division is still short of Infantry Equipment.
04 Jan 1940: I declare war on Japan and activate the Amphibious Assault on Taiwan.
I assign the 8th Fighter Group to the Army Philippines.
Both Expedition Forces are returning home.
At least we put a dent in the Japanese frontline.
That was inevitable but neither have the ability to attack the USA or the Philippines.
05 Jan 1940: Great! China has joined the Allies.
06 Jan 1940: Research has completed on Maintenance Company I.
More nations are joining the war. (There was many more of these.)
08 Jan 1940: I select to research Maintenance Company II next.
My current Research projects.
I allow the UK to move troops through US territory.
We are in the deep end now and the only way out is Total Victory. 

Comments