USA - A Combined Japanese and Latin American Strategy (I) - 13 Nov to 06 Dec 1939

13 Nov 1939: I've decided on a Latin American strategy in addition to my Japan goals. I switch my Focus from Tax Reform to Seize Cuba.
The Chinese are still holding the line.
My China EF will arrive on 19 Nov 1939.
My Construction schedule with Port extension at Wake Island almost complete.
I ship 8 divisions of 1st Army to Miami.
I also move 5 Air Groups from Virginia to Florida.
16 Nov 1939: I ship the 3 division US Marine Corps to Wake Island....
...and ship 3 Infantry divisions from Hawaii to Mindanao,
19 Nov 1939: The China EF arrives in Shanghai and I order it to the frontline.
23 Nov 1939: President Landon sets the right tone.
29 Nov 1939: First contact and we are kicking Japanese butt!
30 Nov 1939: Four trained Infantry divisions are assigned to Army Philippines.
01 Dec 1939: An uncomfortable deficit especially when we are heading to war.
02 Dec 1939: I adjust my production accordingly.
04 Dec 1939: Applying the pressure in northern China.
It's time to enter their territory.
05 Dec 1939: This is heaven sent. That was a major faux pas by the Japanese.
Sad!
06 Dec 1939: Research has been completed on Field Hospital II. Also we have a multiple choice foreign policy question.
I select War! I want the war goal and the claims on the listed territories.
Remember the Panay! We'll make sure the Japanese will never forget it.
I select Recon Company II as my next Research project.
The Panay has really accelerated my Asian plans. We are not at war yet but the war goal allows me to start when I feel I am ready. 

Comments