USA - Mexican and Venezuelan Battles and More Capitulations - 30 Apr to 11 Jun 1940

30 Apr 1940: I agree to non-aggression pacts with both Canada and British Malaya.
03 May 1940: Breakthrough into Baja California.
I add 5 Motorized Infantry battalions and 3 Support companies to my Armoured Division template. It's now beginning to look like an Armoured Division!
I have deficits again and they'll increase because of all the battles I am involved in.
My 8 divisions in China are shipped north to Ningbo in Eastern China.
07 May 1940: I give the Dutch East Indies Military Access to US territory.
09 May 1940: We are winning that battle in NE Mexico.
10 May 1940: Tijuana could also fall soon too.
19 May 1940: Tijuana has been captured and Switzerland capitulates. It's looking bleak in Europe.
21 May 1940: Now Botswana in southern Africa has capitulated.
25 May 1940: I assign the 5 Infantry divisions in Training Army to 2nd Army. They'll now have a higher Organization value and will fight better and longer.
27 May 1940. That is much better.
30 May 1940: Italy is planning a Balkan Campaign.
This battle will be over soon.
01 Jun 1940: We shoot down 2 Japanese Torpedo Bombers near Kwajalein.
06 Jun 1940: The Columbians have given Caracas back to the Venezuelans. I need to recapture it in order to re-establish my Supply.
11 Jun 1940: Done. Now we attack their port. Also the Focus CAS Effort has been completed....
....and I select Main Battle Tanks next.
I order my divisions in China to the frontline.
I deploy the 19th Fighter Group on Iwo Jima.
Yikes! Japan has captured most of Papua New Guinea.
The Allies appear to be screwing-up everywhere.

Comments