USA - Soviet Union Invades Poland - 07 Jul to 29 Jul 1939

07 Jul 1939: The Soviet Union declares war on Poland.
They are attacking along the entire front. Latvia and Estonia are not being attacked.
13 Jul 1939: The newly deployed 80th and 88th Infantry Divisions are placed in training.
My Artillery deficit will be filled in 38 days - yeah!
14 Jul 1939: One week into the war and the Soviets are slowly making progress. Not exactly Blitzkrieg though. Also research has been completed on Engineer Company II.
I select Maintenance Company I next.
15 Jul 1939: Anti-Tank Upgrade has completed research....
....and I select Anti-Air Upgrade next.
My current Research projects.
The frontline in Poland.
16 Jul 1939: Two surprises here. Spain has joined the war against Poland and Germany has sent a couple of divisions to Lithuania.
The Soviets are winning.
19 Jul 1939: USS Hornet is assigned to the Carrier Division of Battle Force.
My Construction schedule. The Port at Wake Island is now being improved.
22 Jul 1939: Day 15 of the Soviet offensive. I am not at all impressed.
26 Jul 1939: OSS is upgraded with Radio Interception Group (II).
I select Economy/Civilian next.
27 Jul 1939: Research has been completed on the M10 Wolverine Tank Destroyer.
I select Field Hospital I next.
29 Jul 1939: Depth Charge Thrower has been researched....
....and I select Armour-Piercing Capped Shell next.
My projects being researched.
Day 22 of the Soviet offensive and they are making progress in the centre and south.
The Global Summary and we are still #4. The UK is producing more aircraft than we are so they are pulling ahead. They have built 2 more Factories opposed to our 7.
Will the Soviets defeat Poland before the Germans attack Poland. The big question.

Comments