USA - Mexico War Ends Plus Two War Goals - 16 Jan to 16 Mar 1939

16 Jan 1939: My current Capital Ships in production. USS Ranger is being refitted to the latest standard and USS Hornet is the last of this class.
23 Jan 1939: I have 30 days to comply but I won't even try.
Four new Infantry divisions have been deployed and I place them in Army Training.
There's the 30 days under Naval Treaties.
25 Jan 1939: The Junta is now beginning to feel the pressure.
27 Jan 1939: Hitler is carving up Europe giving Transylvania to Hungary who then joins the Axis. Also a success for the government in the Senate.
28 Jan 1939: I import Rubber from Brazil.
29 Jan 1939: The Treaty of Craiova gives a piece of Romania to Bulgaria.
01 Feb 1939: USS Tucker is now trained and added to Pacific Reserve Destroyers.
06 Feb 1939: Focus on Asia has been completed....
....and I select the Focus War Powers Act next which should make it easier for me to enter a war. I can also create a Faction.
07 Feb 1939: That is a setback but I still have a majority in the House.
Two trained Infantry divisions are assigned to 2nd Army then ordered to the Mexican border.
10 Feb 1939: I select George Marshall to be my Chief of Army.
I deploy 3 new Air Groups in Texas.
02 Mar 1939: The Mexican Civil War is over. The Junta has been defeated. They are not fond of us because I revoked the USA's guarantee of independence.
I noticed that the War Tension has jumped to 44 and here is why. Japan justifying war goals on China is no surprise but the Soviets against Poland! Poland is also in a faction with the three Baltic States. The whole of Eastern Europe will be engulfed in war. What will Germany do?
04 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Radio....
....and I select Engineer Company II next.
A list of my current Research projects.
11 Mar 1939: I decide to create a Cryptology Department for the OSS.
16 Mar 1939: The Global Summary and we are now #4. Italy won't overtake us but I believe that i can easily pass the UK to become #3. We have 230 Factories and Dockyards compared to their 79.
The stage is set for a huge World War. Will we be on the outside?

Comments