USA - Poland Falls and the New Eastern Europe - 07 Sep to 20 Sep 1939

07 Sep 1939: Four newly deployed Infantry divisions are placed in training.
Recruiting and equipping 4 new divisions creates temporary deficits again.
Latvia has now joined the war. I believe it was Germany that attacked them.
Poland doesn't look good at all.
10 Sep 1939: No comment.
11 Sep 1939: Only encircled troops left now.
14 Sep 1939: I commence refitting Clemson-Class Destroyers of Destroyer Flotilla 2....
....then 17 Destroyers of Scouting Force.
Finally 5 Farragut Destroyers are placed in Training Force.
18 Sep 1939: Poland now has only two cities which haven't fallen - Krakow and Danzig. The Germans have invaded Latvia.
20 Sep 1939: Poland capitulates. Germany annexes 8 Polish states plus Lithuania. The Soviets puppets the remaining states.
First the Polish People's SSR.
Then the Ukrainian Independent SSR....
....followed by the Byelorussian Independent SSR.
The Latvian Independent SSR is also a puppet....
...but Estonia, which stayed out of the war, is still independent.
Spain appears unaffected but they are now a member of Comintern.
My Recruitment and Deployment table....
....as well as my Logistics table. The deficits are too large for my liking.
My current Research projects....
....and my Construction schedule.
The Soviets have a group of puppet states between it and Germany.

Comments