USA - Mainland China and Setbacks in Europe - 09 Feb to26 Feb 1940

09 Feb 1940: That was a victory not a defeat!
The Japanese are counterattacking in northern China.
I order Pacific Reserve Destroyers to Wake Island. The pink line in the middle is an Amphibious Assault being planned. The US Marine Corps has the mission to capture Iwo Jima.
11 Feb 1940: I agree to a non-aggression pact with the United Kingdom.
12 Feb 1940: In order for Switzerland to become an ally the Germans must have attacked the country. Is there nothing that the Nazis don't allow?
14 Feb 1940: The Chinese lose a couple of Merchants to a squadron of 16 Japanese Submarines.
I grant Australia Military Access.
I order all 6 divisions in Taiwan to the port of Gaoxiong. I intend shipping them to the mainland....
....and I order the 78th and 83rd Infantry Divisions from the Philippines to Fuzhou.
17 Feb 1940: The Gambia has been captured by Axis forces and I order Asiatic Fleet to cover East China Sea as well as South China Sea.
I ship three more divisions to Fuzhou.
21 Feb 1940: I order the 6th Submarine Squadron to patrol in the Mariana Region.
I assign 4 trained Infantry divisions to the Caribbean Army....
....then ship them to the Panama Canal.
22 Feb 1940: More bad news from Europe as Belgium capitulates.
22 Feb 1940: The Chinese lose another Merchant to Japanese Submarines.
23 Feb 1940: On the mainland 4 of our Infantry divisions join an attack with the goal of capturing Xiamen.
Now we lose a couple of Merchants.
24 Feb 1940: The offensive on the mainland is progressing well.
26 Feb 1940: I ship 9 divisions of 1st Army to Florida.
We are making progress in both of our major theatres I just wish that my war economy were larger. 

Comments