USA - US Armoured Division plus Wars in China and Europe - 22 Oct to 13 Nov 1939

22 Oct 1939: The Capture Cipher mission of OSS operatives has been completed successfully.
I start building a new Intel network in the Soviet Union.
I also have a Decrypting mission in China.
23 Oct 1939: I have 10 Army XP so I use them to change a Light Tank battalion to a Medium Tank Destroyer battalion and to remove a 2nd Light Tank battalion. It's not much but it's a beginning.
I start recruiting the 1st Armoured Division although it is more like a brigade at the moment.
26 Oct 1939: The 90th and 91st Infantry Divisions have been deployed and are placed in training.
29 Oct 1939: The German city of Köln has been captured but the Germans are pushing the Allies back in the north.
02 Nov 1939: Venezuelan forces have captured (British) Guyana. Also I lose 25 PP because of the stupid Mexican Oil thing.
Now Manchukuo joins Comintern.
The 94th and 98th Infantry Divisions have been deployed and I place them in Army Training.
05 Nov 1939: Japan declares war on China.
I decide to send a 4 division Volunteer Force to China and China accepts.
07 Nov 1939: I ask China for Military Access and it is approved.
The Chinese frontline is holding.
My Army production and I still have a large deficit of Infantry Equipment.
The frontline appears stable at the moment.
13 Nov 1939: Italy has captured (British) Somalia and my Focus Support Rock Island has been completed.
I select Income Tax Reform next. This should further reduce the effects of the Great Depression.
The Global Summary and it is mostly unchanged apart from the Factions Table.
I may have to cancel my Asian plans and sort out Latin America instead. More in the next post. 

Comments